FaSS or UKSF? Science Projects

If you are based in England and looking for investment in a science project, you may be eligible to apply for the Fisheries and Seafood Scheme (FaSS) or the UK Seafood Fund (UKSF)

The key ways in which each fund can support your science project are outlined in the document below. See which one might be the right scheme for you and follow the links in the document to apply.


More Managing Money and Accessing Funding

Already know what you're looking for?

We use third-party cookies to personalise content, ads and analyse site traffic.

Learn more